The Ann Arbor Chapter of the Weston A. Price Foundation:
* upholds the WAPF philosophy and goals.
* provides information on sources of organic foods; meat, eggs, and raw milk products from pasture-fed animals; and locally produced whole foods.
* supports sustainable farming practices with the belief that organic and biodynamic farming strengthens land and body.
* maintains a list of local health-care practitioners who support WAPF’s teachings regarding diet and health.
* presents seminars, workshops and cooking classes based on traditional diets.
* creates community through organized social gatherings, support groups and potluck dinners.
* lobbies for the elimination of laws that restrict access to locally produced and processed food (such as pasteurization laws) or that limit health freedom in any way.